WIT provides separate hostels for Boys and Girls. Boys hostel is located inside the campus where as girls hostel is located in the Gurgaon. Any student desires of seeking accommodation in the institute hostel should apply on the prescribed form to the administrative office, at the time of admission to the institute. Accommodation to the hostel will be provided as per the rules of the allotment. Fees once deposited shall not be refunded.
World Institute of Technology have its own; high quality modern hostels, with round the clock security pleasant surroundings and mess facilities. The campus has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with hostel warden in each hostel to supervise day to day management. The hostel is quite spacious and comfortable with well furnished, self-contained and fully maintained rooms. All the rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space and ample air and light. All the rooms come with basic amenities like bed, table, chair, small cupboard and electrical fittings. A recreation hall with facilities for indoor games like chess, carom encourages students to make good use of their leisure time. One L.C.D TV per block is also provided.
- Separate Hostel for both Boys and Girls.
- 24 hours Security.
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus.
- Power Backup.
- Free Gymnasium Facility.
- Indoor and Outdoor Games facility.
- Free Computer Lab Facility.
- Hygienic Mess Services on complementary basis.
- Late night library facility
The institute provides standard mess facility for the hostellers on complementary basis, which provides for good quality and nutritious food for students. A large modern kitchen with hygienic cooking is attached to the mess hall. Food preparation under the direct supervision of the mess committee comprising of management, faculty and student representative. Tasty and wholesome nourishing food is prepared under strict supervision. Special attention is paid to maintain hygienic and clean working in the mess and it is regularly monitored.
HOSTEL RULES and REGULATIONS
- A student will be admitted in hostel on the basis of merit only after getting regular admission in a class.
- Chief Warden, WIT Institute reserves the right to refuse admission to the hostel without any reason whatsoever.
- He has also right to cancel the admission of any student after 2 weeks if the proper fee is not deposited by stipulated time.
- Hostel reserves the right to refuse admission to those who are irregular in attendance or whose academic performance remains unsatisfactory in the previous year.
- It is mandatory to follow the instructions of Warden; Chief Warden regarding monitoring the discipline otherwise it may cause termination from hostels.
- All the students should attend classes as well as practical’s regularly. Absence from classes without prior permission may cause cancellation of admission from hostel except in case of illness.
- All fans, lights and electrical appliances must be switched off when not in use.
- It is collective as well as individual responsibility of the students to keep the hostel premises clean and healthy.
- Pasting of posters, writings, wall chalking, slogans of any kind or defacing the hostel in any form is not allowed.
- Students should not create any inconvenience to the other students of the hostel.
- Cooking is not allowed inside the room.
- Electrical stove, emersion rod, heaters, heating blowers etc. are not permissible in the hostel. Such equipment if found in the hostel room will be taken and will not be returned at all.
- Visitors including parents are allowed only into the visitor’s area of the hostel during the visiting hours.
- Students should not keep excess cash in their rooms. It should be kept in bank account. They are also not supposed to keep any valuables in there room, the college will not be held responsible in case of any loss.
- Breach of rules & regulations would cause termination from hostel and the decision of Proctor will be final in this regard which will be acceptable to the guardian as well as to the student.
- Only Vegetarian food is provided in the World Institute of Technology hostels.
- Parties, social or political gatherings in the hostel complex are not permitted without the prior and written consent of the accommodation officer.